Its design represents Cernunnos, famous Gallic deer god of nature and forests. And sometimes also interpreted as a sun god and husband of the goddess Dana (Moon) who gave life to all the Celtic deities.
Sometimes called the "Lord of Animals", Cernunnos is often associated fertility, nature and the cycle of life and death. It would thus embody "the biological cycle of nature, simultaneously reflecting life and death, germination and decline, like the deer, the animal that symbolizes it, which loses its antlers in winter to recover them in spring. ."
Collection : CELTS
- Series : Series 3 - Cernunnos
- drop : Drop 1 - The Deer God
- Design : Oxei & Archaia
- Available colors : White and Black
- Cut : Unisex
- Matter : 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Sizes available : XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
🎨 Each order is produced on demand
📬 Delivery in 10 working days
🔒 100% secure payments via Stripe