Its design represents the origin of the Tuatha Dé Danann, in other words Dana, their Mother Goddess.
Dana, who over the centuries and millennia, was often represented as a swan, and symbolizes spring, nature, the earth, rivers, the sun, or even the moon.
Collection : CELTS
- Series : Series 2 - Tuatha Dé Danann
- drop : Drop 1 - Dana
- Design : Jakman & Archaia
- Available colors : Black and white
- Cut : Unisex
- Matter : 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester (outside 100% organic cotton)
- Sizes available : S, M, L, XL, XXL
🎨 Each order is produced on demand
📬 Delivery in 10 working days
🔒 100% secure payments via Stripe